Apple, Radish, Carrot, & Kohlrabi Slaw
Yield: 8 servings
Honey Crisp or Gala Apple, shredded 2 each
Radishes, shredded 2 cups
Carrots, shredded 2 cups
Kohlrabi, peeled, shredded 1 ½ cups
Thinly Sliced Red Onion ½ cup
Ginger Vinaigrette 1 cup
- Shred apple, radishes, carrots and kohlrabi either using the shredding blade of a food processor, slice thinly with a knife, or with a mandoline.
- Place in a large bowl and combine red onion.
- Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients.
- Add vinaigrette immediately before serving and toss well to coat.
- Serve and enjoy.
Orange & Ginger Vinaigrette
Orange, zested and juice 1 each
Rice Vinegar ½ cup
Olive Oil ½ cup
Sesame Oil 1 Tbsp
Grated Ginger 2 Tbsp
Grated Garlic 1 tsp
Honey 1 tsp
Salt and pepper to taste
- Blend all ingredients together.