Blistered Shishito Peppers
- 1 pound - Shishito Peppers, washed
- Olive Oil as needed
- Flaked Sea Salt as needed
- Lemon zest from one lemon
- Preheat a grill to high heat.
- Toss the peppers in a bowl with enough olive oil to lightly coat them.
- Using tongs, place the peppers on the hottest spots of the grill. Allow to blister and turn to cook evenly.
- Once blistered and slightly charred, remove them from the heat and place them on a platter.
- Season them with flaked sea salt and lemon zest, serve and enjoy hot.