Confit Garlic, White Bean, & Kale Soup
- 4 cups Parmesan Broth, or Vegetable Stock
- 1 1/2 cups Garlic Confit
- 2 cups White beans, cooked, and rinsed
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper, fresh to taste
- 2 cups Kale, shredded
- Red chili flakes optional
- Bring the strained parmesan (or vegetable stock) to a simmer in a large pot and add garlic confit and white beans. Allow to simmer for five minutes to warm confit and white beans.
- Transfer to a blender and puree until smooth. Season to taste and transfer back to the same pot and bring to a simmer.
- Add the kale and allow to cook until tender (~5 minutes). Season to taste, adding red chili flakes if desired.
- Serve and enjoy