CREAM OF PARSLEY SOUP WITH FRESH HORSERADISH
- 1 lb. (about 4 bunches)Fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp.Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper To taste
- 4 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 cup Cashew Cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Freshly ground horseradish, for serving
- Bring a 6-qt. saucepan of water to a boil and add parsley; cook until bright green and wilted, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Drain and place parsley in a bowl of ice water; let sit for 1 minute.
- Drain, squeezing out as much liquid as possible. Roughly chop and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a 4-qt. saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, onions, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring, until onions are soft, about 6 minutes.