GRILLED ASPARAGUS WITH LEMON
- 1 pound Asparagus, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper To Taste
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a large bowl, toss the asparagus with the olive oil to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the grill has been preheated, place asparagus on hottest part of the grill. Allow to become lightly brown and crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and half of lemon juice and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from grilled and drizzle with remaining lemon juice, if desired. Serve immediately