Harukei Turnip Salad
- Salad Turnips, cleaned and wedged -- 3 cups
- Salad Turnip Greens, washed, torn -- 2 cups
- White Miso -- ¼ cup
- Ginger, grated -- 2 tsp
- Rice Vinegar -- 3 Tbsp
- Tamari -- to taste
- Red Chili Flakes -- pinch
- Orange Zest -- from 2 oranges
- Sesame Seeds -- 2 tsp
- In a medium sized bowl, add the miso, ginger, rice vinegar, tamari, red chili flakes, and orange zest. Whisk until fully combined. Adjust to taste and reserve.
- Place the salad turnips and greens on either a platter or individual plates. Drizzle the dressing over the turnips and greens—you don’t need to cover every turnip fully. Reserve the extra dressing on the side and serve with salad.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, serve and enjoy.