Pea Shoot & Baby Arugula Salad
- Juice and zest of a lemon -- 1 each
- Rice vinegar -- 2 Tbsp
- Honey -- 1 tsp.
- Olive oil -- 6 tbsp.
- Pea shoots, densely packed -- 4 cups
- Baby Arugula, densely packed -- 4 cups
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper -- To taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and zest, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly to emulsify. Adjust seasoning if need and set aside.
- Wash and dry the pea shoots and arugula. If you're using larger/more mature arugula, roughly chop it into bite-sized pieces. Put all of the greens in a large bowl.
- Add about half the dressing, toss gently and taste. If necessary, add more dressing, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.