- ¾ cup Warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ tbsp Active Dry Yeast
- 2+ Cups 00 Flour, or Bread Flour
- Place warm water into a mixer bowl and stir in yeast with a dough hook attachment.
- Let stand until yeast dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Add honey, olive oil, and salt to water/yeast blend and mix with dough hook slowly.
- Turn dough hook on a low speed and add the flour in 3rds; allowing the flour to become incorporated before adding more. Once the dough pulls away from the sides of the mixer bowl and forms a firm, yet springy ball. Transfer to an oiled bowl, making sure to turn dough in bowl to coat with oil. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let dough rise in warm draft-free area until doubled in volume, about 1 hour.
- Punch the down dough. *If you are making the dough a day ahead of time, this is where you would cover your dough and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 550F.
- Allow dough to be at room temperature. Starting in center of dough, working outward toward edges: roll or stretch dough to make a pizza round.
- Place the stretched dough onto a semolina flour dusted baking tray and place your favorite toppings onto the pizza.
- Bake until golden brown and delicious, roughly 8 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, allow to cool slightly, cut and serve.