- Olive Oil -- 2-3Tbsp, as needed
- Garlic, thinly sliced -- 3 each (optional)
- Red Pepper Flakes -- pinch, or as needed
- Kale, destemmed and sliced thinly -- 2 bunches
- Salt -- as needed
- Black Pepper -- as needed
- Add the olive oil to a saute pan, just to coat the bottom of the pan in a thin layer. Turn the heat onto medium and add the garlic.
- Cook until just aromatic and add the red pepper flakes, if using.
- Add the kale and toss with a pair of tongs. Once the kale is coated in oil, cover with a lid and allow the kale to soften slightly, roughly 3 minutes.
- Remove the lid and season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat. Serve and enjoy.