Shaved Fennel & Peach Salad
- 5 large - Peaches, cut into ½"-thick wedges
- 3 Tbsp - White wine vinegar, divided
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1 small - Fennel bulb, halved, very thinly sliced, plus coarsely chopped fennel fronds
- 1 Tbsp - Fresh lemon juice
- Extra-virgin olive oil as needed
- Aleppo pepper or other mild red pepper flakes as needed
- Toss peaches in a large bowl with 2 Tbsp. vinegar and pinch of salt to coat. Arrange peaches on a platter and spoon any juices left in bowl over top.
- Toss fennel in the same bowl with lemon juice and remaining 1 Tbsp. vinegar to coat; season with salt.
- Scatter dressed fennel and fennel fronds over peaches on platter and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with some red pepper flakes.