- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 2 cups Onions, sm. dice
- 2 Tbs Garlic, minced
- 2 Pounds Spinach, chopped
- 2 Pounds Kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Paprika to taste
- 1 box Phyllo dough, thawed
- Sweat onions and garlic in 3 tablespoons of oil until aromatic.
- Add spinach and kale, toss together with onions. Allow to cook slightly until spinach and kale are
- tender and reduced in size. Remove from heat.
- Crumble feta into mixture and season with salt, pepper, paprika
- Brush a phyllo sheet with oil, place another on top and brush surface with butteragain.
- Cut sheet length-wise into five equal strips. Place a small pile of spinach mixture at base of fillo strip, fold like a flag fold.
- Place on parchment, brush surface with oil.
- Bake spinach pillows at 375° on until golden brown. Remove from oven, and serve.